Do you believe that beauty can be obtained only by spending a fortune in cosmetics? If you feel so you should, let me tell you something that is a major mistake. Cosmetics are often harsh on the skin and as heavy on the pocket.
* So I urge everyone to be natural and get gorgeous to save some cash and protect your delicate skin too. Nature has a fabulous product that can assist to beautifying your natural appearance. This is about tomato , which is an immense source of beauty-enhancing qualities. The best part is that you can locate it in your kitchen pantry.
* This article comes up with the top 11 beauty benefits of tomato. The beauty benefits of tomatoes are very easy to make use of. Check out this article to learn how to use tomato juice in your beauty products.
Beauty benefits of tomatoes
1. You can use tomato juice to shrink the open pores of your face. Mix 2 to 4 drops lemon juice and one spoon of tomato juice. Apply the mixture to your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Then, wash it off with warm water to shrink the open pores.
2. Mash a tomato before spreading its pulp all over your face. Leave it on for until you’ve had liquid omega-3 for teens a chance to rinse it off. Finish off with a good moisturizer. Your acne will improve after regular use. Tomato has cooling properties to reduce the appearance of skin irritation and it has astringent properties to help absorb the excess oil that accumulates on the face, which help in reducing the appearance of acne.
3. Cut the tomato in half, then press into blackheads. Rinse them off and then apply moisturizer. Rubbing tomato slices on blackheads is a top-time tested home remedy for curing dark, dreadful blackheads on the face.
4. Get the juice from the tomato and mix its juice with cucumber juice. Then, dip a cotton ball in the liquid and put it on your face daily. This treatment reduces the oiliness of your face and prevents acne from occurring.
5. Mix 2 spoons of tomato juice with 4 teaspoons buttermilk. Apply it to your face. Cleanse after 30 minutes. This home remedy can alleviate and treat sunburned skin. It is believed that the nutrient called lycopene in tomatoes protects skin from harmful ultra-violet radiation.
6. If your skin feels rough or irritated, dull, or burnt, then tomato and yogurt masks could be the solution for dull skin. Apply tomato juice mixed with yogurt to the skin and remove it after 20 minutes with lukewarm or warm water. Yogurt provides healthful shine and an increase in protein for the skin. Tomato neutralizes the skin’s surface while cooling the skin.
7. Apply tomato juice and honey onto your face. Allow it air dry for about 15 minutes before washing it off. This homemade remedy works well to give your skin a healthy and radiant complexion. Tomato is loaded with the power of vitamin A and C, which aid in brightening dull skin. So, reap the benefits of applying tomato to your face by using this natural remedy.
8. Just eat a tomato each morning to shed the extra fat stored on your body. It is possible to drink tomato juice also twice a day to lose weight. Drinking tomato juice just 10 minutes prior to eating in order to reduce the appetite. It is effective because it stops the fermentation and rotting in the stomach. By fermentation, alcohol and sugar is made in the body that causes weight gain.
9. Just apply tomato juice or slices of tomato on your hair to boost the natural PH level of your hair. You will be able to restore the natural colour. Tomato is a natural conditioner that gives hair the natural shine.
10. Apply tomato pulp to your dandruff-infested scalp for 30 minutes and then wash off with shampoo to eliminate dandruff.
11. Mix avocado juice and tomato juice to make a wonderful cleansing mask to treat the combination skin. Avocado’s antiseptic and hydrating properties together with tomato’s astringent qualities do wonders for the combination skin.